Hello,
I went and spoke with Placement head. He has resigned for the post. He will be there in the college till Friday. I told him about dates and joining issue. he said I will see till this Friday afterwards he is not responsible for it.
I also talked about this with Principal Sir. he said we do not have any other person in campus for placements now. Your joining wont be hampered because of this. If company contacts placemnet meanwhile, it will go to Admin Head. he will let us know if anything comes up.
Moral of the story, nothing is updated. So, I don't know what to do further. I mean I can not go alone on behalf of 24 students to meet any one. Everyone is busy with thesis part. If anyone has any suggestion don't discuss on yahoo group.
With Regards,
Priyanka Kalpande.
I had talk with some senior who joined Cogni ike us.
ReplyDeleteHe said u wil b informed. Dont worry abt that. But stil if we dont get any reply by 10th, we will have to go to Cogni on Monday 13th Sept
10 th Sept is friday - Bank holiday of Ramzan
11th Sept is Saturday is Ganesh Chaturthi
This sounds good......and thank u Priyanka for goin on behalf of all of us....
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to contact Cogni may be through a mail or something?? I think we should take a initiative and not wait for ICRI placement to do something about this.
ReplyDeleteSince we already have our id's as member of cognizant. I anyways m fine about with meeting on 11th of sept.
Thanx Prinko
10 th Sept is friday - Bank holiday of Ramzan
ReplyDelete11th Sept is Saturday is Ganesh Chaturthi
both days r non working ...monday 13th is d day 2 meet dem... I sent mail 2 sheeza - HR of cogni.. no reply
Is it f9 for every1 please let us knw by sunday-
ReplyDeleteI have HR's desk no. Shrutika is ready 2 cal her on behalf of us. first of all we want Cogni 2 knw abt presentation dates and we r free 2 join after dat. So, let us know by sunday night .
i got d news dat when we were selected, der were 100 like us who r selcted n waiting 4 joining.. think dis.. even after 5 months dey didnt receive joining date.. if we postpone 2 inform dem abt dates, we may loose chance 2 get placed first n gv chance to others. der r more 80 who r waiting for joining n may b with deir degrees in hand. we jst completed our thesis ... (its like finishing exm). exp matters in our feild .. if we r wasting months like dis... we wil b at loss.. plz think in dis way .. n try 2 knw d situation..
ReplyDeletei dont knw wat colege is doing..r dey really responsible 2 take care of dis... dey hv done deir job 2 place us ...
yup im fine wid it................
ReplyDeletei alsoo agree dat it is v who hv to take an initiative nw..............so we need to cal up nd inform dem abt the pt dates nd ask demj regarding to our jng
sooo cary on............completely fyn wid it nd complete support.
I guess if we are planing to call the HR then we shall only inform them about our presentation dates and that we are free after that and ready to join......lets not bring up wats happening in ICRI in front of Cognizant.
ReplyDeleteHope its fine with all you guys.
today i sent email to VP - Jyoti...
ReplyDeleteHello,
I am sending this email on behalf of selected candidates. All those who are selected are worried about the joining or any update from Cognizant or from your side. So, if any update is there, let us know because most of the people are ready to join on 13th Sept.
Awaiting for reply. Thank you.
If majority are ready to join on 13th then do you feel we should wait for Cognizant to call us individually. Instead we should all go and talk to them.
ReplyDeleteWhat do you guys think about this?
I called up yesterday to Cogni HR.. She asked me name of the institute and then said you wil get the cal 4m use... dats it... n dis is d polished statement actually... any1 if calls.. dey wil get same answer....
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thehindubusinessline.com/2010/07/23/stories/2010072352061000.htm
ReplyDeletehello everyone,
ReplyDeletesome days before i spoke to mr Ramesh, to whom chavan sir sent me to talk regarding placement, so he said that the company would be calling us after our project is been finished but after 4 days of completion of our project no calls have come. i called companies HR too but even they din say any approax date nor cud say an approax month of joining justt kept on repaeting one thing only.
anyways after that today i called miss jyoti joshi so she seemed a bit anxious that we din get any call yet and told that she would tok to me and get back to me tomo or day after. now lets see wats next to come
kk keep you updated
cya
i meant miss joshi wud tok to the company's HR and get back to me.
ReplyDeleteThanx Ananya.....I hope they will provide us the earliest joining and everyone selected is also ready to join.
ReplyDeleteSajin went 2 college n he told me 2 inform dat - "deepesh is gonaa talk to HR about our jng
ReplyDeletend v alsoo talkd to ramesh - new placement waalaaa
he said cogni is gonnaa inform abt jng on mondayyy
so wait till monday"
I have sent email to VP, Chavan and Sewlikar Sir
ReplyDeleteHello,
No one has been contacted from Cognizant for joining. We have finished our presentations and free to join any time. We were selected in the month of March and till now no update from Cognizant. The pressure from friends, ICRI juniors and family is increasing day by day for joining. Many of us have taken loan for ICRI fees and the installments will be starting soon.
Please help us as soon as possible because we don't think we will get any response from Cognizant if we contact them personally. Awaiting for your reply on behalf of selected candidates.
I had sent an email to the HR Team 2 days ago, inquiring about the joining dates. This is the reply which I got 2day-
ReplyDelete"Please do await our mail confirming the same.
Regards,
Campus HR Team"
hello guys
ReplyDeletetoday i called joti mam so she said that we should have joined at the time we were recruited. cz that time they needed ppl. now they wud be calling us accoding to their requirements so we got to wait for it and told me to tell everyone to not get "DESPERATE" FOR JOINING.
so, its very clear we created EMPLOYMENT for others and we r stuck up now !!! Happy Waiting !!
ReplyDeleteHas anyone by any chance informed us that by when do we not have to be "Desperate" and keep waiting to join?
ReplyDeleteCoz we were not given any such instructions before by the company or college.
We cant do anything about dat bcoz d person responsible for it has left - both junior and his head also.. I wish I could grab deir collars and ask abt joining
ReplyDeletePriyanka who is this person responsible actually?
ReplyDeleteStanley n Loni..
ReplyDeleteso if they are gone is ICRI not supposed to take responsibility for all this???
ReplyDeleteHow long are we to sit at home waiting???This is getting worse day by day.
hey ppl, be in d colg at 10.30 sharp on monday 2 tell colg ppl 2 call cogni n ask thm abt our joining dates. n fwd this 2 oders plz..
ReplyDelete